- Make sure your garbage is out by 7 am.
- Use garbage cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Your garbage bag should not exceed 50 lbs.
- Keep your garbage cans clean and sanitized.
- Dispose of solid animal waste in a sealed, leak-proof bag.
- Do not dispose of medical sharps, construction waste or liquid waste in your household garbage.
Longlac Route 1 Garbage Collection Day - This event has already occurred
Upcoming Dates:Friday, July 2, 2021 7:00 a.m.
Thursday, July 8, 2021 7:00 a.m.
Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:00 a.m.
Thursday, July 22, 2021 7:00 a.m.
Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:00 a.m.
Public Services Department