- Make sure your garbage is out by 7 am.
- Use garbage cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Your garbage bag should not exceed 50 lbs.
- Keep your garbage cans clean and sanitized.
- Dispose of solid animal waste in a sealed, leak-proof bag.
- Do not dispose of medical sharps, construction waste or liquid waste in your household garbage.
Longlac Route 1 Garbage Collection Day - This event has already occurred
Upcoming Dates:Thursday, December 8, 2022 7:00 a.m.
Thursday, December 15, 2022 7:00 a.m.
Thursday, December 22, 2022 7:00 a.m.
Friday, December 30, 2022 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 5, 2023 7:00 a.m.
Public Services Department