- Make sure your garbage is out by 7 am.
- Use garbage cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Your garbage bag should not exceed 50 lbs.
- Keep your garbage cans clean and sanitized.
- Dispose of solid animal waste in a sealed, leak-proof bag.
- Do not dispose of medical sharps, construction waste or liquid waste in your household garbage.
Welcome to the subscription page.
We invite you to subscribe to the various categories listed below based on your areas of interest. You will then be notified of new and / or changes to events within your chosen categories.